top of page


St Benedict's College, Randalstown

Independent Counselling Service for Schools

Education Authority- ICSS

Reminder to all Post Primary Pupils: Counselling continues to be available for young people via telephone and online video calling.

Contact your school for details or if you can’t get your school, contact Links Counselling (Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon District Council) or Familyworks (all other District Council areas)

Drop-in support is available via telephone – depending on where you live, either contact 'Links' or 'Familyworks' who will provide you with the number.

For additional information regarding the Independent Counselling Service for Schools (ICSS), click here:


bottom of page